ABOUT MORE THAN CLOSETS
Investing in your home is a big decision – one you can feel good about when you’re working with us, whether you live in Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, or anywhere in the mid-south from Arlington, TN to Olive Branch and Southaven, MS.
AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
• More than 5,000 happy Memphis and mid-south customers, many of whom have called on us multiple times and sent their friends and family members our way.
• 25+ years of experience designing, selling and installing custom organizational solutions, one customer at a time.
• No charge ever for consultation, computerized drawings, or the tweaking that is almost always required to get the design just the way you, our client, want it.
• The highest possible customer ratings on Houzz, Angie’s List and BBB – check us out.
• Over 5 million dollars invested in state-of-the-art equipment at our network’s 200,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility in the last five years enabling us to order, have manufactured, and receive material orders in only 5 business days.
• Dedicated 3D CAD program that accurately depicts designs in 3D renderings and elevations, eliminating the guesswork from your decision making process.
• A broader range of design options, 16 colors, 10 door and drawer styles, and a virtually unlimited number of organizational solutions to choose from.
• Showroom at our Cordova office where you’re free to kick the tires and make a more informed choice.
• Specially engineered laminate parts made from 100% recycled or recovered wood fiber.
• 100% compliance with all CARB emission standards.
• All heat, water, and waste materials from the manufacturing process captured and recycled.
PEACE OF MIND
• Rigorous quality assurance program helps ensure that your installation will go as planned.
• Our promise to you – for as long as you own your home, we will promptly replace any defective component at no charge – period.
Our partnership with ORG Home provides you the best of both worlds. We are locally owned and operated, providing personal service to meet your needs. When you work with us, you have access to a vast portfolio of custom products featuring smart organization, colors, and styles to complement your home décor and lifestyle. Every ORG Home solution is expertly designed, manufactured with care from quality materials, and professionally installed.
Our whole design process is dedicated to creating storage solutions personalized to meet your specific needs. We will use our state of the art CAD capability to eliminate the guesswork, quality materials to insure durability and a wide variety of color options, styles and accessories to make the end product unique to you. If anything breaks or even wears out in daily use we will replace it…period, for as long as you own your home.
Watch this video to learn about ORG Home and take a tour of their world-class manufacturing facility in Holland, Michigan.
Meet The Team
When our doors opened in 1990 few people even knew what a custom closet company was. This predated the internet, HGTV, and the accompanying boom in home organization. Much has changed in 25 years. Today, home organization is a vibrant and growing industry, offering solutions to storage issues in closets, pantries, home offices, garages, Murphy Beds, and much more. Our family is privileged to have been there from the beginning of that industry, but we are even more pleased to have met the needs of thousands of individual clients and to have improved the quality of their lives in some small way. We plan to continue doing that, one client at a time, for many years. Some things should never change. We are a family business. Family members are responsible for marketing and sales, installation, accounting, and financial management.
This website contains a variety of resources that we hope will be useful to you as you consider some of the many options for improving the organization, function, and appearance of your closets and other storage spaces. We offer photographs, product information, links to other resources, and tips to help you make informed decisions about what to do with these very personal spaces. We also have a small showroom at our offices located at 7740 Trinity Rd, Ste. 112 in Cordova. If you would like to see our products first hand, please come by, but call first. We are often out visiting clients.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION!
Our Team is Here for You!
Our whole design process is dedicated to creating storage solutions personalized to meet your specific needs. We will use our state of the art CAD capability to eliminate the guesswork.